The following online communication mediums are designated as Official Delta Phi Mu Media:
National Website: www.deltaphimu.org
Chapter/Royal websites: http://www.deltaphimupurdue.org (Alpha Chapter)
http://www.deltaphimubeta.org (Beta Chapter)
http://www.ukdeltaphimu.org (Gamma Chapter)
National Facebook page: www.facebook.com/DeltaPhiMu
National Twitter page: http://twitter.com/DeltaPhiMu
National Blogspot: www.dphiorg.blogspot.com
All other online communication mediums outside of those listed above are considered unofficial and are not approved by Delta Phi Mu Sorority, Inc.
The World Wide Web provides an excellent opportunity to inform other sorority members and the general public of activities and happenings within our organization. However, the World Wide Web is available to a wide range of people, not only here in the United States, but also abroad. It is vital for the protection of all Delta Phi Mu Sorority, Inc. members that we protect one another by adhering to the following guidelines.
The following information MUST be included in official websites:
- National History of the Sorority
- Description of the Sorority as a Latina-based, inclusive sorority
- Our non-discrimination clause: Delta Phi Mu Sorority, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or status as a disabled war veteran.
- National Anti-Hazing Statement
- National Motto: "La Esperanza del Futuro está en las Manos de la Mujer"
The following information MAY be included in official websites:
- Membership Demographics
- How to Become a Member
- Current Chapter Officers
- Chapter Schools Lineage
- Photographs of Capter Activities and Public Service Events
- Chapter Histories
- Past National, Regional, and Chapter Officers affiliated with the chapter
- Links to official websites and other offical communication mediums
- Contact information for chapter functions, service events, and fundraisers
- Chapter Charter Members, including pictures
- Caendar of Public Event
- And other items that are not listed on the "may not include" list
The following information MAY NOT be included in official websites in public domains:
- Secrets, Passwords, Signs and secret definitions of Delta Phi Mu Sorority, Inc.
- Ceremonies, Formal Openings, Membership Intake Activities (Narratives nor photography)
- The Seal of the National President
- Internal Business Matters discussed at Grand Chapter Regional Meetings or Chapter/Royal Meetings, including but not limited to agendas and minutes
- Members that have voluntarily or involuntarily deactivated (information and pictures)
If you are unsure whether or not to include an item, contact the Director of Public Relations for clarification.