Thank you for your interest in Delta Phi Mu Sorority, Inc. We appreciate you taking the time to research Delta Phi Mu, among your many options, in your process to choose the sorority that fits you best. We hope that you'll realize why so many women are choosing Delta Phi Mu. We have provided the Expansion Booklet to assist you in this process.
We look forward to working with women who exhibit qualities of leadership and excellence and believe in our three pillars of scholarship, service and sisterhood. Women who are interested in pursuing candidateship into Delta Phi Mu should demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Interest in the Latino culture and community
- Commitment to inclusion and cultural understanding
- Dedication to philanthropic service, academic excellence and sisterhood
- Official college transcript demonstrating a 2.7/4.0 GPA and 12 completed college credits
We require women who wish to pursue membership into our organization to be ready to make a commitment to create a strong and dedicated relationship not only with one another, but with our existing chapters as well. If you are interested in starting a collegiate Royal of Delta Phi Mu at your university or college campus, you will need to follow the following steps:
- Establish an interest group of at least five women who wish to petition for membership
- Contact the National President, Chair of the Expansion Committee, for an official Expansion Petition
If you have serious interest in chartering a chapter of Delta Phi Mu Sorority, Inc. on your campus please contact our Expansion Committee at email@example.com for more information and a Expansion Petition. If a chapter already exists on your campus, please contact your university chapter for more information on when informationals are held on your campus. Please see our links to chapter websites for contact information.